How it Works
- On our Veg Bags page Select which veg bag you’d like to receive: Starter/Student, Small, Medium or Large, then tell us whether you’d like potatoes (as the Small, Medium & Large veg bags don't include them) and if you have any relevant allergies.
- Select from which collection point (time and place) you’d like to pick up your veg bag from.
- You can choose to join our not-for-profit fund-raising raffle for an additional £1 per week. The lucky winner will receive half the raffle money collected (credited against your Direct Debit payments) and more importantly the other half goes to our food poverty partner: Manchester Food Cycle.
We ask people to sign up for a regular weekly or fortnightly veg box to provide a stable, guaranteed flow of money for our farmers. It helps them plan what to plant and decide how much to harvest each week. That doesn’t mean you can’t stop getting it – you can, as long as we know by Tuesday at 12.00 noon in the week preceding your holiday – but the ordering and payment process is designed around a regular order. See terms and conditions for more.
- Create an account on our website which allows you to log in anytime to amend your order, book holidays or cancel your order. Then read and agree to our Terms & Conditions, and create a safe and convenient Direct Debit with GoCardless.
- We will send you an email confirming your order, and you’ll receive an email from us on the Friday before your collection day letting you know the provisional contents of your first veg bag.
By this point your fully signed up and all you have to do is come to collect your veg bag from the collection time and place that you've chosen.
- If there is something in your veg box you don't like, at staffed collection points, we operate a swap box or you can leave any produce with us and we will donate it to Manchester Food Cycle.
- If you’re unable to collect your veg bag for any reason you can ask a friend or colleague to collect it for you. If you do not pick up your veg we’ll donate it to our partner organisation Manchester Food Cycle to help alleviate food poverty in the City.
- Please do give us feedback any time and make suggestions on how we can improve by emailing us here.
Like the sound of Veg Box People? Then join us:
Get started by going to our veg bags page.